Fifth post

" Multi tasking and processing speed is good "

It takes about 190mb of 290mb RAM without installing or running any apps"

" 2MP camera is good for image but not good for video"

" It played games like angry birds very fine"

" Typing in portrait mode is difficult,but landscape mode is ok "

" Battery life is about 1 day. Disabling GPS, packet data, wifi, sync will increase standby. I used Wifi and EDGE networks not 3G "


" Installed many apps including Opera Mini, Teamviewer, mobo player, ES file explorer, some other games and apps. all worked fine.

Instant Messengers Tried

1.Google talk -> only texting available no voice
2.Google+ -> No hangout or video/audio call support
3.Yahoo messenger - >chat only - no audio/video
4.Nibuzz (Best One) -> works fine audio/text with google talk, yahoo accounts - and text for Facebook
5.Skype ->Supports voice call & chat only no video call
6.Fring ->audio call for Google account & only text for yahoo. I checked fring video call with fring support team.(I dont have any other contacts in it) i can see their video but my camera is not working.
7.Tango-> It supports video call and works very fine..!! .I used tango messenger to video call from PC to my Samsung galaxy Y and all works fine. Video chating is very good. I can turn on/off my back camera of my phone (since it does not have front camera) I used all the messengers in WiFi with a 2mbps connection. So I recommend Nimbuzz for Audio chat and Tango for video chat "


" Phone.works superb "

" Best for music "

" Wifi processing speed "

" Minimal ram "

" No backlight on the softkeys beside the home button "

No comments:

Post a Comment