Seventh post

" Optimus me has a 2.8"inch screen. Y has a 3"inch screen. Resolution is same for both 240 x320. Only difference I see is optimus me has pixel density of 144 but Y has 133 "

" Stupid piece of junk. The screen is horrible, just look at the resolution and the ppi of screen. Its a total yuck "

" It has pinch to zoom option "

" Smooth. No lags, only lagged at the time of loading a page in browser. Kinetic scrolling is very good "

" Headphone sucks, cus it has no (may b very little) bass "

" Gaming is awesome, nfs shift works flawlessly. Even angry birds n fruit ninja works without any lags "

" Can pinch-zoom pictures "

" Bought it last saturday and i really really love it. Its 3D live wallpaper wonderful. And the internet is also fast.. love it "

" It rotates "

" Who told u Micromax a70 has resistive touch SCREEN??? it has capasitive touch screen "

" Can change message alert tone except its pre installed tones. Just download and install from android market category music, afterwards go to that apps then hold the click and pop! it asks if you want to make it your tone either for call or txt "

" Value for money "

" This phone is more than a bang for the buck. I am using this right now, as I type this comment.Screen is not that bad. It serves its purpose. if you have a tight budget, but would like to experience the awesomeness of android, this is for you. I am not bothered by the camera, I have my digicam hehe.It also has flash support, but not the whole flash player plugin stuff.This is really a great phone for its price. I love it. Simple, affordable, and really useful "

" Cannot play DivX and XviD "

" I am having this phone for a week now and this is awesome for a person who doesn't need video call and other business class stuff. Can use handwriting recognition feature. Sound is fine. Video is fine as well (pixels are not visible unless you use a magnifying glass LOL!) I have played decent games with this such as XMEN, angry birds and INOTIA3 and got no problem with it. Sound using earphone is great with its 5.1 channel feature. WIFI is great and has a strong reception, and most importantly its design is elegant!!. I give it 4.99 out of 5 (considering its superb features against price point) highly recommended! "

" Fast even after I installed 6-7 apps "

No comments:

Post a Comment